Book Writing Writer

Monday 29 July 2013

A Break From the Story

Just reading words can be rather boring so I thought I'd put up a few pictures to break the monotony.  

Georgie Girl, my daughter's pet cockatoo.


"Princess" Annabelle, the most spoilt dog in the world!


A couple of Dexter cattle on the property where I previously lived before moving to the Gold Coast.



Youngest grandson, Cooper, and friend...a carpet python.

We have two kookaburras sitting in the old gum tree!


A beautifully iridescent Christmas beetle, so called because that's when they're mostly seen.


It's a great life if you don't weaken.  Bella (left) and Mitzi on my bed.


Brooke & Harry (two of my grandkids) at Cabarita beach northern NSW

Shadows on the sand, Cabarita beach.

Lovely striations in the rock at Cabarita.

I hope you enjoy the pictures...






2 comments:

  1. I did...I showed them to Redfoo, too, when he dropped by...he liked them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What...he's been to see you already? One of you is a fast worker lol!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome and thank you for visiting. I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading what you have to say. Enjoy!